The “pot” just went up another $5, thanks to Eileen Wise of the blog Viewing Nature with Eileen. Eileen has done the following good things:
- HELPED RAISE AWARENESS that everything we do affects the well-being of other creatures
- GAVE SOME OF MY OWN HABITAT back to nature
- VISITED a state park, national park, or wildlife refuge
- IDENTIFIED & LEARNED about one bird that I was unfamiliar with
- DONATED TIME OR MONEY to an organization that is dedicated to protecting and preserving habitats and wildlife
I like to keep most of my yard as a habitat for wildlife. I plant flowers, trees and bushes for the birds and we have a pond.
Eileen, thanks so much for sharing your do-gooding, and inspiring others to do the same. You have also helped to increase the funds in the “pot” that will be donated to the Birder’s Lounge charities at the end of the year. Thanks, Eileen!